Saturday 19 April 2014

I can customized E listing

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Click here to Unsubscribe me from this list
 
TO SPECIAL VIP/AGENT (Offer ends April 30) T: 8618 3636
 
corner-left-top.png corner-right-top.png
Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
01 02 03 04 05
img-ticker-4.png  
img-ticker-1.png
06 07 08 09 10 11 12
img-ticker-2.png
img-ticker-3.png
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
img-ticker-4.png img-ticker-4.png
   
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
img-ticker-4.png
corner-left-bottom.png corner-right-bottom.png

Why pay more for email marketing?
Why pay more if you can get what you need for less?
Pick a Plan & Go! 99 Delivery

After signing up our plan, we will provide you with the following,.......

a) Login User ID & PW
b) Domain for email spin rotation
c) Main IP address
d) Online support (SKYPE/TEAMVIEWER/PHONE)

 

corner-left-middle-bottom.png corner-right-middle.png
I will send 10,000 email newsletter for you. 99% delivery S$10.00
I will send 30,000 email newsletter for you. 99% delivery S$30.00
I will design email newsletter for you. S$50.00
Contact us for rental of 2014 Singapore email List. 10K $7.00
Business/Consumer/Industry/Location/Hobbies/Designation....  
mail.jpg 
My name is Bernard Leong and I am an online marketing consultant specializes in Email Marketing Services. I came across your company and noticed that you have got very interesting projects and developments and wonder how can we render our email marketing services to you and your company by helping you to reach out to your right target audience and all high-level-decision makers by taking full advantage on our top cloud server and web based platform with most advance features.

Hi Bernard,
''I have used your service for about 4 to 5 times and I have been total happy with the responses I get from clients and your thorough follow-up.
I am able to track the responses by myself and recognize how effective my campaigns have been!! The manner in which you conduct yourself has been very professional and I will be most happy to introduce my other clients to use your service. Thanks very much Bernard.''
- Dr Granville D'Souza
Regional Director
6 Seconds SEA, The Emotional Intelligence Network
corner-right-middle.png
img-arrow-bottom.png
view-more-button.png 
We provide you with our top cloud server and web based email marketing platform. It is simple to use and it come with multiple advanced features.
Contact: <Click here>
Stay ahead of your competitors
DHUBBNET is one of the very few targeted email marketing companies that can deliver your email ads securely into the inbox of recipients and thereby increase your open rate considerably. <Learn more>
Why pay more if you can get what you need for less? There are many email service providers, but most of them charge quite a lot for their services.  <Click here>
<Video Tour>
corner-left-middle-bottom.png corner-right-middle-bottom.png
If you no longer wish to receive emails Unsubscribe me from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment