Monday 19 August 2013

How to create a 2nd INCOME within 2 hrs a day!(adv)

How to Create a '2nd INCOME' within 2hrs a day!
Do you feel trapped in the daily stresses and pressures of work and personal life?
Well I did! Years ago, I took a step to start trading as an alternative source of income. It started just as a 2nd source of income, soon it became my full time career! I achieved this by creating a trading system trading US E-mini index futures that offered me high probability of success. Today, I live a life that I‘ve always dreamed about. I now work only 2 hours a day, have quality time with my family and live the life I want in total freedom!
Do you already have a 2nd income in place like I did?
As most of us often take the good times for granted, let us not repeat the experiences of 2009 and 2010 in Singapore, where many hardworking individuals were rendered helpless and shocked. Losing the only source of income in retrenchment and company restructuring.

Empower Yourself! Join me in Upcoming Free Workshop and learn how You Can Create a 2nd Income as a safety net before it’s too late.
http://conceptofprice.com/free_seminars
What you'll benefit from this FREE Workshop!
Sign Up Now
Marcus Tay (Chief Futures Trainer) was featured in Asia's TOP Investments & Franchise To Make Your First Million!
Asia's TOP Investments & Franchise To Make Your First Million
FREE Workshop + FREE E-book - REGISTER NOW!
24 Aug 13 (Sat) 1.30-3.30pm, 28 Aug 13 (Wed) 7.30-9.30pm, 31 Aug 13 (Sat) 1.30-3.30pm, 4 Sep 13 (Wed) 7.30-9.30pm
Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel, Singapore, 20 Merchant Road, Sandelwood Room (next to Clarke Quay MRT Exit G)
Demonstration of Trading Strategy
Here's what people are saying about Concept Of Price Trading
Phil Muhall, Full Time Trader, Retiree Caims, Australia - You have NO IDEA how much you guys have helped me with your friendship and mentoring. And this is not just at the trading level. My self respect and self esteem was pretty low before you guys took me under your wings. I am forever grateful. DOM Lim,Futures/FX & Derivitaives Sales, Sydney, Australia - I have been trading currencies for many years as an institutional trader. I must say so far, out of all the courses I have attended, not only is COP the easiest to grasp, it is also the most accurate in terms of 'Sure Wins'.
Eric Chia,Technical Manager, Singapore - 4 out of 4 good trades tonight! COP technique is pretty simple and straightforward. Importantly, the technique works! More imortantly, the support is good and I really recommend Concept of Price to individuals who are serious in trading US Index Futures. Rachel Lim, Full Time Trader, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - I have learnt so much in such a short time. I have made back some of my prior losses (as a result of other trading methods I learnt elsewhere) in about a month after using COP strategies and this is only the beginning! I hope to join more top traders soon.
Concept Of Price Trading Pte Ltd - Maxwell House, 20 Maxwell Road, #09-17, Singapore 069113 | Tel No: 6100 1236, Email: info@conceptofprice.com, Website: www.conceptofprice.com
View this email as Webpage


To remove yourself from this distribution please visit manage subscription

-
- -, - -

No comments:

Post a Comment