Thursday 6 December 2018

id 5MVil

Greetings!
As you toss watching erotic online portal your notebook has been injected.
Presently I have at my disposal all needed dirty pictures and contact information of all your loved ones.
This software put to work yours web cam and videotaped and made snapshots.
All passwords to yours SNSs accounts are at my diposal.
You ought to dispatch USD 559 to my Bitcoin id
17VW2NVPDaVmmSf1SJadowxbXNBpqTjsvd
In a case if you do not desire me to forward all damaging information ( as you had been pulling yours pud ) to your family members and collaborates
Otherwise in a case if I do not obtain moneytransfer within twentyfour hours I going to mail files to all closely related people and coworkers and to online world.
I give a promise to destroy all these black PR image in a case if you going to fulfill all the instructions.
You shall remember that the most important in this life is family values and this shall be a nice experience for future reference. If only you don’t do that bad things there was no that sort of situation. Be careful for the future.
Sincerely yours.

P.S. After reading that mail you have just 24 hours.
There is no need to write me that you have sent money to me. This bitcoin wallet is given only to you, everything will be deleted automatically after transaction confirmation.
You can get 48 hours just reply on this letter with +.
I ask pardon for my grammar - I'm from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment